WANT: bad code in python (for refactoring example)

Makoto Kuwata kwa at kuwata-lab.com
Wed Feb 15 04:36:08 EST 2017

Thanks Irmen and Steven,

I'm sorry that my explanation is not enough.
I'm looking for bad python code, not refactoring examples.
I can do (and want to do) refactor bad code by myself.

Is there any bad python code (or project) with proper size?

# I found a lot of bad PHP code in github, but didn't find bad Python code.

--
regards,
makoto kuwata