Problems with scripts

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 13 13:23:07 EST 2017

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 10:08:11 -0800, Lauren Fugate wrote:

> So I tried both of these and they didn't change anything, the python
> shell printed the same things...

No answers (answering you homework for you will not teach you anything
useful) but some hints to help you think about the problem

1) why check for each option explicitly, why not simply check if the
input is between acceptable limits.

2) instead of checking for valid inputs, why not react to the invalid ones

3) what is the error you are getting when you try to change your input to
an int, can you TRY* to do anything with this error?

* this is a very big hint

--
YOW!!  Now I understand advanced MICROBIOLOGY and th' new TAX REFORM
laws!!