problem with Python 3.6 + PyX

Lele Gaifax lele at metapensiero.it
Fri Feb 10 10:02:38 EST 2017

stalker5 <od at numericable.fr> writes:

> I'm have a problem with this little program
>     raise child_exception_type(errno_num, err_msg)
> FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'tex'

PyX requires TeX to render textual glyphs into the image. Do you have it
installed? If so, is it "reachable" by your $PATH variable?

A quick test to re-render my PyX-based images with Python 3.6 didn't reveal
any problem...

ciao, lele.
lele at metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.