Context

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Fri Feb 3 09:57:40 EST 2017

> On Feb 3, 2017, at 8:10 AM, Antonio <Antonio_Aquino at msn.com> wrote:
> ________________________________

python, is not a GUI program, it doesn’t have a menu of actions.  If you want to surround python with a GUI you would have to install any of several IDEs (Integrated Development Environments) which will let you create python programs, edit them, and test them interactively.  Not being a Windows user, I shouldn't recommend any particular one.

Bill