PyWin32 installer question

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Fri Dec 29 14:25:05 EST 2017

On 12/29/2017 11:38 AM, Paul Moore wrote:
> On 29 December 2017 at 16:04, Skip Montanaro <skip.montanaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thanks. I'll shoot Thomas Heller an email...
>>

>> Actually, make that Christopher Toth. Seems he's the current maintainer.
>
> If you get no joy there, then in a week or two, when I next get access
> to a system with a Python 2.x build environment on it, I can see if I
> can do a 64-bit build for you. Ping me if that would be a help.

I have not followed this thread, but there may be no need to.
https://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
Christopher Gohlke, at UC Irvine, provides Windows cpxx wheels for about
300 packages, for 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, in win32 and win_amd64
versions (as applicable).   PyWin32-221 is included, with all combinations.

--
Terry Jan Reedy