Goto

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Dec 28 22:27:58 EST 2017

Tim Chase <python.list at tim.thechases.com> writes:

> [third-party website]
> Gives you […]

So, it's not in Python, it's a third-party (joke) package. Hence is
probably not what Duram is asking about as “goto in Python”.

I'm still open to learning what Duram meant by “goto in Python”. Rather
than everyone else piling on with suggestions, can we let Duram answer?

--
 \      “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do |
  `\                          so too.” —Voltaire, _Essay On Tolerance_ |