Python: asyncio and Tkinter

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Wed Dec 20 15:26:10 EST 2017

Dear Chris.

On 2017-12-21 00:42 Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would recommend threading. You can run your GUI event loop on one
> thread, and your network I/O loop on another thread.

Thank you very much for your answer. It also came to my mind to
separate each loop in it's own thread. But I am for a way from being a
professional in that topics.

I created a minimal working example to ask that question on
StackOVerflow, too. There is no multithreading in that example.
<https://stackoverflow.com/q/47895765/4865723>

Now I modified that example "based" on your solution. But the GUI is
still freezing why my tasks are working. Your solution is a bit to
complex for me and use some technics (the server think) I don't know.

Could you please throw an eye on the current state of my code?
<https://gitlab.com/snippets/1689797>