write your replace function in python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 05:16:18 EST 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:08 PM,  <ayaskant.mantu111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to replace the spaces in a sting with hyphen with my own replace function or with using the pre-defined replace function.
> Can anybody help me with this issue???

Ahh, the old "I want to" as a prefix for a homework assignment.

Start by having a good-faith attempt to solve the problem on your own
- spend maybe 30 to 60 minutes on it. At the end of that time, you
might not have fully-working code, but you should at least have some
code to talk about. Figure out what's working and what's not working,
and *then* ask for help.

ChrisA