Please tell me how to execute python file in Ubuntu by double

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:55:24 EST 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 10:42:54 PM UTC-6, eryk sun wrote:
> [...]
>> That said, I don't see this feature as being very useful
>> compared to just using "open with" when I occasionally need
>> to open a file with a non-default program.
>
> That's the point i was trying to make, but i think it may
> have whoooshed over Chris's head. ;-)

No, it didn't. I just happen to have about twelve years' experience
with a GUI system that has this as a feature, and I found it extremely
helpful. It's funny how our experience colours our expectations, isn't
it? We just won't settle for trash once we've tasted quality.

ChrisA