repeating posts

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Sat Dec 9 04:01:21 EST 2017

On Saturday 09 December 2017 00:35:15 Rustom Mody wrote:

> Repeating old posts again appearing
>
> [No not complaining… I know people are working on it. Thanks Skip and
> whoever else]
>
> Just thought I'd mention they are now mildly mojibaked

Not familiar with that term.

For me they are highly spammy, and are winding up in my spam box,
scoreing around 8 because the headers are so mucked up. I train Bayes on
that folder daily, move it to another folder so I can retrieve it if I
want to. Thats a very rare occurrence.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)