we want python software

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:04:17 EST 2017

On 2017-12-05, Igor Korot <ikorot01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Tony,
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Tony van der Hoff <lists at vanderhoff.org> wrote:
>> On 05/12/17 16:55, Igor Korot wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Sorry, we don't send anything. You will have to go get it yourself. -)
>>>
>> Well, at least try to be helpful:
>> https://www.python.org/downloads/
>
> This is LMGIFY.
> If they say they are tech students - they should know how to work with Google.

Yea, I've always been baffled by requests like that.

How is somebody able figure out how to post a question to the mailing
list, but is unable to type "Install Python" into Google?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Now KEN and BARBIE
                                  at               are PERMANENTLY ADDICTED to