Python-list Digest, Vol 171, Issue 7

ROGER GRAYDON CHRISTMAN dvl at psu.edu
Wed Dec 6 09:59:38 EST 2017

I think I also came up with 4 as "the most frequent number".
It is unclear ot me how you came up with 3.36 as the most common number,
because I tried rolling a six-sided die myself several times,
and somehow 3.36 didn't come up even once!

On Wed, Dec  6, 2017, D'Arcy Cain wrote:

On 12/05/2017 07:33 PM, nick.martinez2--- via Python-list wrote:
>> I have a question on my homework. My homework is to write a program in which
the computer simulates the rolling of a die 50
>> times and then prints
>> (i). the most frequent side of the die
>> (ii). the average die value of all rolls.
>> I wrote the program so it says the most frequent number out of all the rolls
for example (12,4,6,14,10,4) and will print out "14" instead of 4 like I need.