we want python software

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:54:57 EST 2017

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 4:27 PM, km <srikrishnamohan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember that you are wasting time of lakhs of  python subscribers by
> asking such dumb questions being tech students.  You people can Google and
> watch movies / songs online  and you can't find how to download and install
> python ? That's ridiculous!

This attack is unwarranted. Please don't set fire to people simply
because they asked a question like this. You can be far more courteous
than this, even if you refuse to help. Particularly, the "you people"
sounds like a blanket statement, which is almost certainly not useful
to the discussion.

To the OP: Several people have suggested ways to get the software you
need, even if they've done it somewhat rudely. The best thing to do
here is to type "python" into your favourite search engine (Google,
DuckDuckGo, Bing, AltaVista, etc), and then read the web page for a
download link. You should be able to find it. If you've tried and
failed, or if something confuses you, come back to the list and ask a
specific question, and we'll be happy to answer.

ChrisA