Cannot find IDLE

Bear Light knon060718 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:29:44 EDT 2017

>How do i install Python in a specific folder with the custom option and be
able to use IDLE?

After you choose customize install, pick the ”Install for all users” option then you can change the install location.

寄件者: Yusuf Mohammad
傳送時間: 2017年8月31日 下午 04:52
收件者: python-list at python.org
主旨: Cannot find IDLE

Hi! I am trying to send this email again.

For some reason when Python is installing it stores in Appdata/Local
folder. This is quite weird and when i'm trying to install Python with the
custom option to change the location (to Program files (x86)), IDLE is not
to be found.

I work at a hospital where if we don't install application to a specific
folder, the application will automatically be uninstalled.

How do i install Python in a specific folder with the custom option and be
able to use IDLE?

NB: I am a newbie when it comes to Python, so be gentle with me :)

Greetings