copy locked files

coreylean1 at gmail.com coreylean1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 03:18:39 EDT 2017

On Monday, June 18, 2007 at 8:20:24 PM UTC+5:30, rubbis... at web.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> do you know of any way to copy locked / opened files under win xp?
> I know there is something like "Volume Shadow Copy" but I don't know
> how to use it.
> Maybe someone already has a python solution?
>

> Many thanks
>

> Daniel

No please! I have tried using shadow copy but hell no it didn't worked at all, even hangs multiple times. I don't know much about python but I am currently using GS Richcopy 360 to solve this issue. Its a GUI based software, a paid one not to mention. But its worth every single penny. I have been using it for a year now and it never disappoints me.