pip which should be installed with Python3.62 doesn't workinwindows

Bear Light knon060718 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 11:13:26 EDT 2017

On 2017-08-30 14:34, MRAB wrote:
> Just installed Python 3.6.2 using the "executable installer". Pip was
included.
Yeah, I did. Actually I tried a few times, every time the install of ver. 3.6.2 seems to succeed but it didn’t.  Since Python 3.5.4 is working good now, I’m okay with that.
Thanks for your advise.

寄件者: MRAB
傳送時間: 2017年8月30日 下午 10:02
收件者: python-list at python.org
主旨: Re: pip which should be installed with Python3.62 doesn't workinwindows

On 2017-08-30 14:34, MRAB wrote:
> On 2017-08-30 04:47, Bear Light wrote:
>> Thanks for help but it doesn’t work.
>>
>> (cmd)
>> C:\Users\user>py -3.6 -m pip install regex
>> C:\Program Files\Python36\python.exe: No module named pip
>>
>> The picture that I attached showed similar result.
>> Though you can see the option of installing pip during python3 installing, the command about pip doesn’t work.
>> I can install pip manually, but according to the tutorials, it shouldn’t be necessary.
>>
>> What’s more, though people say you can find something like pip.py or pip3.py in the Python36/scripts folder, there is nothing in the scripts folder for me. Is it unusual?
>>
> I'm currently on Python 3.6.1 and that did install pip.

[snip]