Send mouse clicks to minimized window

gabriel.lins97 at gmail.com gabriel.lins97 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 07:30:02 EDT 2017

Hello, guys

I'm using python to automate some seriously boring stuff at work, but would like to improve current code.

The way it is now, PyAutoGui moves mouse and clicks the Application. I am, therefore, hostage of my python "assistant", as I cannot use my computer while the .py is running.

Is there any way to send mouse clicks to minimized windows, in so that it does not interfere with normal using of my computer?

I'm on Windows and have tried pywin32, but could not manage to make it to work. Also tried ctypes, with same results. I'm really new to python. Also, I could migrate to Linux if that's necessary.

Any hints?

Thanks, guys!