Turtle graphics under the console under Windows

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:06:52 EDT 2017

On 08/25/2017 06:10 AM, Stefan Ram wrote:
>   Do I miss any means to make the turtle graphics window
>   behave more normally and at the same time be able to draw
>   graphics interactivley from the console, watching the result
>   of one move command and then interacticely typing in more
>   move commands that will continue to move the turtle from
>   where it was left by the preceding move commands?

You have not indicated what operating system version you are using. Or
Python version. I suspect you are using an unsupported version of Windows.

I just tested Python 3.4 on Windows 10 and Linux, and on neither OS do I
see the problems you indicate.  It is indeed interactive and I can
control the turtle from the interactive python console window and there
are no problems with the drawing being delayed or the window going into
a non-responsive state.