SCons 3.0.0.alpha.20170821 is available for your testing

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Aug 23 12:58:11 EDT 2017

What is SCons?

SCons is an Open Source software construction tool—that is, a
next-generation build tool. Think of SCons as an improved, cross-platform
substitute for the classic Make utility with integrated functionality
similar to autoconf/automake and compiler caches such as ccache. In short,
SCons is an easier, more reliable and faster way to build software.

see http://scons.org for more info.

-Bill

SCons Project Co-Manager