No subject

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 15:42:57 EDT 2017

Unfortunately the images did not come through, since this is a text-only
email list. I suggest you put your images on an online resource such as
Photobucket and post the links in your email.

Unfortunately your description of the problem is not very precise.
Obviously the images would help. Terms like installing the launcher and
open the file don't help. Please get the images online send us the links
and be more verbose in your explanation.