Need some help managing project and making it a little simple (pretty messed up code)

Kryptxy kryptxy at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 16 23:13:27 EDT 2017

Hello,
I am new to python. While learning python, I began a side project. Its a command-line search program.

Here: https://github.com/kryptxy/torrench

The project is becoming a little difficult to manage, and before it becomes more complex, I'd like to sort it out a little and make it more managable and readable.
As of now, I haven't used any OOP concepts (no classes) bc while I was learning, I didn't reach the OOP part, and then spent too much time on the project (and that's probably the part I want help with). Now however, I do know about classes and basics about OOP.

But, I am unable to understand how I should begin structuring the project (updating code according to OOP). If someone could have a look? Could really use some suggestions/ideas.

Also, can someone point me to some (small) project where something similar is being implemented? (as in sharing similar project-structure). They can be really helpful. I did have a look at youtube-dl source. Not helpful. Seemed too complex.

Hope for some positive response.

Thank you.