Default .py program and Edit with IDLE problem

Kevi Aday (Katch22) kevaday123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:47:26 EDT 2017

Hello,

I installed python 3.6.2 for making running and editing programs. Later on I installed python 2.7
because a program that I downloaded only works with that. Later I deleted the program. I then wanted to run a
program from cmd but it was giving me all kinds of errors I didn’t used to get. I thought the
problem was being caused by python 2.7 and I didn’t even need it anymore so I uninstalled it.
After I uninstalled it, all my .py files’ icons disappeared and when I right clicked on it the “Edit with IDLE” disappeared.
I tried all kinds of things like repairing python, editing the registry, etc. but I just can’t fix the problem and this
has never happened to me and its really bugging me. Please help.

A Python fan