Need python script to get last 6 month's monthly billing

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Mon Aug 14 02:14:09 EDT 2017

sandeep.gk789 at gmail.com writes:
> I would like to create AWS monthly billing graph using python and python flask.so for this i need python script using that i have to get last 6 month's monthly bill in AWS.
> for this, i have created one virtual environment in my local machine. for examplle my ip is: 127.0.0.0:5000.
> Here after pull that script, it's automatically connected to AWS and display's last 6 month's data. its my requirement.

I agree with Joel: you have explained your problem not particularly well.

Apparently, you (unlike me) know a way to get an AWS billing overview.
This way is either targeted for human users (likely an HTML based
Web interface) or targeted for a program.

In the first case, you could try to parse out the relevant information
from the received overview page (personally, I would use "lxml" for
that; "beautyfulsoup" (maybe spelled slightly differently) (and likely others)
can be an alternative).

It the second case, you would get a formal description, likely
in "xml" or "json" format. Python comes with modules
to work with those formates.