OT: Rejecting whitespace-only changes at github

Hartmut Goebel h.goebel at crazy-compilers.com
Thu Aug 10 04:47:22 EDT 2017

Hello,

Is there some tool or online-service which can check patches if they
contain white-space-only changes and all test-wrapping changes?

One of the projects I'm maintaining (pyinstaller) wants to forbid
changes of theses types. If we could integrate resp. checks into the
tooling (github), this would give contributors feedback quickly and ease
the burden for the maintainers.

Sorry for this off-topic question, but I assume to find a competent
answer here. And thanks for any pointer.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel at crazy-compilers.com               |