[Repost] Are these tutorials the best tutorials for learning Python?

Saurabh Hooda saurabh.hooda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:36:52 EDT 2017

Hello,
I am the co-founder of Hackr.io, a community where developers can share and recommend the tutorials they have found useful. This is the page for Python tutorials: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-python
I am interested in listening to your feedback on how we can improve Hackr.io Python tutorials? Are the tutorials listed for Python good ones? Am all ears.

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh Hooda

PS: Reposting because in the first post I didn't mention that I am the co-founder. One group-user highlighted that it is wrong and now am reposting it with the edit.