program that search string in text file and do something

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:52:51 EDT 2017

On 2017-08-04, Peter Otten <__peter__ at web.de> wrote:

> What we won't do is write a program for you ready to present to your
> teacher.

Or if we do, it will be subtly sabotaged in a manner that will make it
obvious to an experienced Python programmer that you didn't write it.

My favorite is to use some combination of particularly obscure and
obtuse mechanisms that will actually product the correct results but
do so in a way that nobody (including myself a few days later) will be
able to explain without some intense study.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! It don't mean a
                                  at               THING if you ain't got