how to sort a list of tuples with custom function

Ho Yeung Lee jobmattcon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 04:03:06 EDT 2017

I remove red line
and capture another version

https://gist.github.com/hoyeunglee/99bbe7999bc489a79ffdf0277e80ecb6

it can capture words in windows, but since window words some are black
and some gray, some are not exactly black,
so I only choose notepad , since it is using black words

but some words are splitted, I have already sorted by x[0] and x[1]

can it improver to a consecutively a few words

"檔案" <- File is succeed
but "另存新檔"  failed since words are splitted