how to sort a list of tuples with custom function

Ho Yeung Lee jobmattcon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:01:34 EDT 2017

https://gist.github.com/hoyeunglee/f371f66d55f90dda043f7e7fea38ffa2

I am near succeed in another way, please run above code

when so much black words, it will be very slow
so I only open notepad and maximum it without any content
then capture screen and save as roster.png

and run it, but I discover it can not circle all words with red rectangle
and only part of words