first code attempt

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:30:37 EDT 2017

On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 5:34:18 PM UTC-5, bre... at bestweb.net wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using the workbook Computer Coding by Jon Woodcock,
> published by DK WORKBOOKS, to try to learn computer coding.
> I only get to pages 10 and 11 in Robot Programs when round
> robots appear in squares to manipulate them. Where in the
> world do I find robots and squares?

As for squares, you came to right place! Not quite bottom of
the barrel "okee from muskogee" squares, but somewhere along
a graduated scale, for sure.

As for robots, i'm sure a few of the "malevolent type" are
still running around in Elon Musks' nightmares.

But seriously. ;-)

If you need help with a coding question, then you should
post the code along with any error messages you may have
received. Asking vague questions typically does not produce
a desirable result. Of course, asking vague questions about
a random Python beginners' guide that few here have ever
heard of, would produce even less desirable results.

The key to eliciting good answers is to be specific,
articulate and explicit. Try again.