I encounter a problem during installations!!!

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:51:14 EDT 2017

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 13:35:16 UTC+1, SUMIT SUMAN  wrote:
> I have reinstall windows 8.1 for some reasons, and when I installed Python
> 3.6.1 then, it shows error that"The program can't start because
> api-ms-win-crt-runtime-I1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try
> reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Please,help me!!!

You're missing the needed C runtime files (the Universal CRT). The installer should install them for you, but it needs to be run as administrator to do so. See the notes at https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-361/ which say:
"""
  If installing Python 3.6.0 as a non-privileged user, you may need to escalate to administrator privileges to install an update to your C runtime libraries
"""

(It says 3.6.0 but this is a typo - it refers to 3.6.1 as well).

You could probably also install the UCRT manually from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48234.