Bigotry (you win, I give up)

m.n.summerfield at googlemail.com m.n.summerfield at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 26 03:00:56 EDT 2017

Surely it is time to stop the "Robert L." emails? And any others that follow using a different alias but use the same technique of seemingly asking a genuine technical question for the clear purpose of adding the vile contents of their signatures to this list (and therefore to our community's public record).

(At PyCons nowadays there's always a code of conduct: if someone came to a PyCon wearing a T-shirt printed with one of these signatures would it be considered acceptable? I don't know if this list has a code of conduct, but maybe it is time it did?)