textwrap.fill algorithm? (Difference with vim)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Apr 22 17:15:32 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-22, 18:33 GMT, Peter Otten wrote:
> Yes, the documentation should warn about the limitations of
> textwrap's notion of width -- but still, the line you
> complained about

Perhaps, I have screwed up somewhere, but I am glad we were able
to figure it out.

Thank you for your patience,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Of course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, ugly buildings,
and whores all get respectable if they last long enough.
      --John Huston in "Chinatown."