Write a function sorting(L).

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:48:16 EDT 2017

On 04/21/2017 01:58 PM, Mohammed Ahmed wrote:
> Write a function sorting(L) that takes a list of numbers and returns the list with all
> elements sorted in ascending order.
> Note: do not use the sort built in function
>
> it is a python question

Sounds like a basic homework question.

Which part are you struggling with?  Do you know how to work with lists
and iterate through their values?  Do you know how to sort numbers?  Do
you know how to make a function?  What does your program look like so far?

I'm glad you're learning Python in a classroom setting.  Have you sat
down with your instructor to discuss the gaps in your knowledge as you
proceed?