Write a function sorting(L).

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:17:22 EDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Mohammed Ahmed <moh.ahm1166 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 10:02:55 PM UTC+2, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 5:58 AM, Mohammed Ahmed <moh.ahm1166 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Write a function sorting(L) that takes a list of numbers and returns the list with all
>> > elements sorted in ascending order.
>> > Note: do not use the sort built in function
>> >
>> > it is a python question
>>
>> Yes, it is. It looks like the sort of question that you're supposed to
>> try to answer in order to learn how to write software. I suggest you
>> try to answer it.
>>
>> ChrisA
>
> i tried a lot but i can't answer it so i thought of getting some help here

If you tried, you should have some partly-working code. Post your code
here - something like this:

"""
Hi! I have the following homework assignment, which I'm struggling
with. Here's what I've come up with so far, but instead of doing X, Y,
and Z, it does Q and then throws SpamError. Can you help me find
what's wrong in my code, please?
"""

Otherwise, you're just asking us to do your homework for you. We
won't. I teach programming for a living, so I'm very much happy to
help you to learn; but giving you the answer won't help you learn,
it'll only help you get past this exercise.

ChrisA