Python and the need for speed

bartc bc at freeuk.com
Wed Apr 19 13:15:58 EDT 2017

On 19/04/2017 17:23, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
> bartc <bc at freeuk.com>:
>> Enough works in that 'pcc' project, in terms of file i/o, that it can
>> still run plenty of useful programs, such as compilers.
>
> This might have come up before, but do you have a language specification
> somewhere?

(Nothing formal nor up-to-date.

(In the absence of other users, or enough people using programs written
in it in used by others, then it is easy for the project to be volatile.

Previous, simpler versions I used in the 90s, which were part of a
graphics app, /were/ used by others, both the language and the programs
I and they wrote. So it had to be more stable. It even had a 350-page
manual, created with the same graphics app of course.)

I'll try and throw something together, because it could do with it.)

--
bartc