HOT LIST

Rob Gaddi rgaddi at highlandtechnology.invalid
Tue Apr 18 12:54:13 EDT 2017

On 04/18/2017 06:37 AM, Jack at nichesoftsolutions.com wrote:
> Hi
> Hope you doing great!
> Greeting from Niche Soft Solutions.
>
> I would like to present our topnotch consultants currently available.
> Please have a look at the below hot list of Niche Soft Solutions and mail your Direct Client requirements to jack at nichesoftsolutions.com
>
> Please add my Email ID to your mailing list and send the requirements on daily basis
> You can reach me at 503-536-2043

[snip utter garbage]

> Regards
>  Jack
> Email ID: jack at nichesoftsolutions.com
> Phone NO:5035362043

Jack --

Thank you for including comp.lang.python on your list of places to send
unsolicited job offers entirely unrelated to Python.  As it turns out,
my company does frequently hire consultants in technical areas.  By your
repeated demonstration of a complete lack of ability to match the
posting to the position and a "HOT LIST" consisting a) of mostly just
random words such as OPEN and 7+ and b) repetition of same over and
over, you have clearly demonstrated that your company, Niche Soft
Solutions, is fundamentally incompetent and should never be employed in
the hiring of personnel.

I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship of not doing
business with your demonstrably useless organization, and wish you all
the best luck in falling down a flight of stairs.