Bigotry and hate speech on the python mailing list

James McMahon jsmcmahon3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:30:23 EDT 2017

Can the moderators please get involved here and remind people to address
python related topics and questions on the python mailing list? While I can
only speak to my interest when joining this list, isn't python why
most people joined this list? Others have different and polarizing views on
many subjects. This just isn't the right place to voice your views on
subjects other than python. I delete this same tired thread every day, and
every day it reappears. With all manners and due respect, stay on topic.

Isn't this list content moderated by anyone?

-Jim