Looping [was Re: Python and the need for speed]

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:00:29 EDT 2017

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 7:27:49 PM UTC+5:30, bartc wrote:

> Technically, adding this one feature to Python /is/ trivial,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are not paying attention bart and I am not likely to pursue this beyond this
post. I tried to say as are others that the substantive reasons to reject a
feature  are mostly non-technical

BTW I regard Steven's long list of things that youve missed such as regression
tests, docs etc to be somewhat off the mark
To see that try this experiment:
Just add a feature to python that matters to you along with all these
requirements: docs, tests etc etc
Your chances of acceptance may go up marginally but most likely it will still
not be accepted.