Looping [was Re: Python and the need for speed]

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 11:35:27 EDT 2017

On 04/16/2017 07:57 AM, bartc wrote:
> But people just don't want it.
>
> /That/ is what surprises me, when people reject things that to me are
> no-brainers.

I simply don't care about these missing loop constructs.  Python works
great for what I use it for, and apparently works well for many people.
I have yet to find a loop that I couldn't construct with Python's
apparently-limited constructs.  I guess I don't see what having those
extra looping constructs will give me in terms of productivity or even
ease of use.