Python Environment Setup in Windows 10

Sayom Shakib nsssayom at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 08:16:03 EDT 2017

I am a beginner .NET developer. But I need to use python now for a project. I need to use Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Scipy, matplotlib.pyplot, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow etc libraries (Mostly for Machine Learning).

To be more specific, I want to implement this example-

http://machinelearningmastery.com/time-series-prediction-with-deep-learning-in-python-with-keras/
I want to use PyCharm as my IDE. But I am tired trying to install python, anaconda, CUDA etc etc, nothing helps me run those codes. I am sure that the problem is with environment setup. I need a complete walkthrough about the installation and other setup procedures (Including path variable changes and other details). (I will uninstall all the python related things are currently installed in my system.)

I use Windows 10 (64 Bit) And I have a NVIDIA 1050 Ti GPU. (Want to use GPU installation for TensorFlow).

I have Visual Studio 2015 installed in my system.