Hi! i need some help with a program in python on Raspberry pi3.

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Fri Apr 14 10:38:22 EDT 2017

On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:27 am, Kasper wrote:

> every time i run the program i get this messeage:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "smartmirror.py", line 159, in get_weather
>     temprature2 = "%S%S" %
>     (str(int(weather_obj['currently']['temperature'])),
> degree_sign)
> KeyError: 'currently'
> Error: 'currently'. Cannot get weather.
>
> How do i fix that?

We're unpaid volunteers, we're not being paid to debug your code. Don't dump
over 300 lines of code in our lap and expect us to debug it. If you can't
spend the time simplifying the problem and removing all the irrelevant
details, how can you expect us to do it for you?

If you want help, make it easy for people to help you. Cut your code down to
the simplest, shortest amount of code that demonstrates the problem. If
your code has nothing to do with the GUI, cut out all the GUI code.

More advice here:

http://sscce.org/

--
Steve