"Goto" statement in Python

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:13:12 EDT 2017

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 10:19:33 PM UTC+5:30, Ian wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Mikhail V  wrote:
> > Now I wonder, have we already collected *all* bells and whistles of Python
> > in these two examples, or is there something else for expressing trivial thing.
>
> Functions and exceptions are considered "bells and whistles"?

People's tastes differ… violently on
- food
- music
- opposite sex

What to do??
Ask Trump?
[I guess we now need a Godwin 2.0 with :s/Hitler/Trump ]

I wonder if you noticed that you classed functions together with exceptions...
presumably as basic elements.
And that the bedrock of much contemporary computer technology — linux-kernel,
even (C)Python itself, viz C — does not support one of these