Python and the need for speed

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 14:42:03 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-11, Paul Rubin <no.email at nospam.invalid> wrote:

> You might look at MicroPython too (micropython.org).  A fairly complete
> Python 3 implementation with some ahead-of-time compiling, no fancy
> JIT.  Completely breaks the Python C API though.

I didn't know there was such a thing as "The Python C API".

Or do you just mean that the C API is different than that chosen by
the developers of https://github.com/python/cpython?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm DESPONDENT ... I
                                  at               hope there's something