IOError: [Errno 12] Not enough space

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 11 13:11:26 EDT 2017

On 11-4-2017 14:30, LnT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> version information
>
> python 27

Please be more precise, there is no Python 27. (Yeah it is clear you meant 2.7 but still)

> java version "1.8.0_111"
That should not be relevant

> OS -Win 10 , 64Bit , 8GB RAM , 60GB HD

60 GB is not a lot of space for windows...

> executing python test script (robotframework) for a we bapplication
> Application url will be invoked by Firefox 38.0
>
> Please find below log:
> Opening browser 'firefox' to base url 'https://onbdev.nbpa.com/zae'
> [ WARN ] Keyword 'Capture Page Screenshot' could not be run on failure: No browser is open
> | FAIL |
> IOError: [Errno 12] Not enough space

That's not much information. Is there really not anything else in the log? Like a
traceback, that may give some clues what the application is doing when it is running out
of disk space?

> I have cleared %TEMP% and reran the script.
> But still I see this.
>
> Could you please show me some Light ?

Based on the info you provided, the only solution I can think of is: free more space.
Something in your application is trying to write stuff and there's simply not enough
space on the disk to do so.

-i