Need webFOCUS Business Intelligence Developer

Jack at nichesoftsolutions.com Jack at nichesoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 11 10:46:30 EDT 2017

Hi ,

Greetings from Niche software solutions .

​We have a new job opening for the following position, please find the job​ ​description below.Please share your most recent updated resume to move forward into the process, If you are not interested please let me know if you have any friends or colleagues that who would be interested in this position

Job Title: webFOCUS Business Intelligence Developer
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Duration : 6 Months

Interview Mode – Phone interview is a must & Skype or face to face interview possible to follow

 Need ---- 3 to 5 years' experience in the design, administration, programming, and support of an enterprise reporting environment using the WebFOCUS business intelligence platform

Job Description:

.Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable
.Develop and maintain reporting modules utilizing the developer and reporting tool kits within WebFOCUS
.Oracle SQL coding skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
.Experience in Java, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS and Visual Basic is preferred
.Utilize the administrative tools within WebFOCUS to provide end users with ad hoc and personalized reporting while maintaining a secure and cohesive environment.
.Thorough understanding of the WebFOCUS product architecture

Best Regards,

Jack Stutter
Niche Soft Solutions INC.
Direct: +1503-536-2043