Python and the need for speed

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Apr 11 04:26:16 EDT 2017

On 11/04/2017 00:33, Chris Angelico wrote:
> If he does, it might be the final thing that gets him banned from the
> mailing list.

A meta-note, since I happen to have seen this email come up.

I don't know about the other list moderators, but I don't personally
follow every sprawling thread and post on the look-out for offensive
behaviour. Can I suggest, if anyone believes that there is a case for
suspending someone from the list, that they email the List Owner whose
address is at the bottom of: