Swiss Ephemeris

Deborah Swanson python at deborahswanson.net
Mon Apr 10 01:29:59 EDT 2017

Fully recognizing that most of what you wrote was tongue-in-cheek, I
just want to say that regardless of the wonders of modern medicine, it's
a pity they learn so little about successful medicines other than their
own. In other academic scientific disciplines such as physics and
chemistry it's not uncommon to see history of science courses in the
curriculum. But not in medicine. I learned what I know about ancient
Greek science from a university physics professor, though I doubt he
would ever have guessed that one of his students would someday breathe
new life into that ancient science by attempting to ressurrect it. The
great ancients were no less endowed with intelligence than we are, they
simply directed it to different ends.

Rick Johnson wrote, on Sunday, April 09, 2017 9:00 PM