A Python solution for turning a web page into Pandas DataFrame table

Steve D'Aprano steve+python at pearwood.info
Fri Apr 7 06:19:50 EDT 2017

On Fri, 7 Apr 2017 07:08 pm, David Shi wrote:

> Is there a Python solution for turning a web page into Pandas DataFrame
> table? Looking forward to hearing from you.

What, *any* web page? Like this?

http://www.math.ubc.ca/~cass/courses/m308-03b/projects-03b/skinner/ex-dimension-sierpinski_gasket.htm

What exactly would you expect to go into the dataframe?

I think you need to be more specific. What web page, containing what sort of
data, and what do you expect to get out of it?

--
Steve
enough, things got worse.