[ANNOUNCE] Mail Drake version 0.1.7

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Apr 4 15:57:08 EDT 2017

Howdy all,

I am pleased to present Mail Drake (version 0.1.7), now available at
PyPI <URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi/maildrake>.

Mail Drake is a development tool for testing email traffic.

Run Mail Drake’s SMTP server on a local port, send email to it, and
inspect the message queue in a local web browser.

Mail Drake is free software, via the Affero GPL v3 or later.

Documentation in this version is very sparse. The commands installed
have help (via the ‘--help’ option) which is the best I can point you to
currently.

I'd be happy to have feedback, and even happier to have contributors
make merge requests. Documentation improvements would be especially
worthwhile!

--
 \         “Of all classes the rich are the most noticed and the least |
  `\      studied.” —John Kenneth Galbraith, _The Age of Uncertainty_, |