Which directory should requests and openpyxl modules be installed to?

Nathan Ernst nathan.ernst at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:04:31 EDT 2017

If you've installed into Program Files, then you're on Windows, and you've
installed for all users. Start a command prompt by right-clicking on the
start icon, then selecting "Command Prompt (Admin)". This should work on
Windows 8.x and Windows 10. Windows 7, you may need to navigate through
Programs to Windows System\Command Prompt (path might be different - may be
under Windows Accessories), then right-clicking on Command Prompt (Admin).
>From that prompt, you should be able to run "py pip install <module>" and
install it site-wide (for all local users)